Dr Wei Wang (BSc Chinese Medicine 1993, MSc Chinese Medicine 2001 and MAcS TCM)
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Practitioner
30 years' experience
Dr. Wei Wang embarked on his clinical practice at one of the top university hospitals in China back in 1993, becoming a Chinese Medicine Consultant before coming to the UK in 2003. He has three years of teaching experience in Chinese Medicine in north London and three years of work experience at an NHS hospital in West London.
Dr. Wang is one of the first practitioners to combine Chinese Chan Meditation and Acupuncture in London and has helped numerous Chelsea residents to achieve their health goals since he started to practice at Quan Spa in 2014.
"I believe that the integration of Evidence Based Practice and ancient Chinese Remedies contributes to an excellent outcome of healthcare," says Dr Wei.
- Infertility and IVF assisting acupuncture
- Labour assisting acupuncture
- Pregnancy and postnatal acupuncture
- Acupuncture for menopause
- Acupuncture for pain, stress and anxiety
- Acupuncture for gastrointestinal disorders